TAPEMASTERS INC. & DJ ENVY - PURPLE CODEINE 27 [MIXTAPE]

1. Ludacris Feat. Jennifer Hudson - Hear My Cry
2. Plies - My Girl
3. Rick Ross - One Way Home
4. Yo Gotti - Touchdown
5. Yo Gotti - Eskimo
6. Gucci Mane - Crime Wave
7. Lil Boosie - Rear View
8. Lil Wayne - Run This Town
9. Lil Wayne - Swag Surfin
10. Lil Wayne - Wasted
11. Gucci Mane Feat. Drake - In My Business
12. Young Jeezy - Trap Or Die 2
13. Juvenile Feat. Shawty Lo & Dorrough - We Be Getting Money
14. B.G. Feat. Magnolia Shop - Back To The Money
15. Birdman Feat. Drake - More Milli
16. Young Jeezy Feat. USDA - Bag Music
17. Young Jeezy - I Got This
18. Waka Flocka Flame - Head First
19. B.G. Feat. Mannie Fresh - My Hood
20. Chalie Boy Feat. Slim Thug, Juvenile & Bun B - I Look Good (Remix)
21. ( Big Boi Feat. Gucci Mane - Shine Blockas
22. Big Boi Feat. George Clinton & Too Short - For Your Sorrows
23. Young Dro - I Don't Know Ya'll
24. Lil Scrappy Feat. Tity Boi & OJ Da Juiceman - Wall Money
25. Pill Feat. Alley Boy - We Outside
26. J. White - Run This Town
27. Keke - Tats On My Back
DOWNLOAD