L'Daialogue - I Built My Own Buzz (Mixtape)

Memphises L'Daialogue Is Back With Another Bangin' Mixtape
Check'em Out And Shouts Out To L'Daialogue And TheGrindington
For Sending This Threw.
1. Midi Marc Buzz Intro
2. I Built My Own Buzz
3. Move Ahead Of You
4. Tone It Down
5. Somebody Listens 2 Something feat. J-Dubble
6. Do It For Yall feat. Mr. J'ai
7. Jump Dub feat. High Ruler King Cane & Empera Bookie (2DEEP)
8. Play Like I'm Dead
9. Jump Bad feat. GQ
10. Speech Slow Rhyming
11 Dai's Under The Scope
12. U Know Tha Spot
13. These Streets Fight
14. Mellow Daialogue Interlude feat. Mellowhype
15. Dissonance feat. Lyrikill
16. Da' Shape Of Ya'
17. In My Mode feat. A. Levy
18. Every Youngsta On Tha Town
19. Unemployed
20 .Buzz Outro
21. BONUS: 3 Piece feat. Top Billion & Lyrikill off of Lyrikill's Shut Up & Rap Mixtape
DOWNLOAD